Several years ago, Dick Orkin personally assembled the only authorized CD collection of the radio adventures of the most fantastic crime fighter the world has ever known…
More recently, I personally oversaw the creation of the only authorized CD collection of “The Secret Adventures of the Tooth Fairy.”
When each was released, we told the world:
“These are limited editions. If you’re a fan, get yours now…while you can.”
We Have Ceased Production of These Two Collectors’ Packages.
There are fewer than 100 sets of each.
When those packages are gone, that’s it. There won’t be any more.
If you’re a fan, grab your copy now.
Or hurry up and order it for that friend/relative/spouse/roommate who always replies, “Yes, I am” when you say his/her name…
…or who says, “Hit it, Raoul!” at the most inappropriate moments.
“The Story of Chickenman” numbers 14 CDs and includes:
- All the episodes of the original radio comedy serial
- Behind-the-scenes, inside stories from Dick Orkin (aka the Wonderful White Winged Warrior, Benton Harbor) and from Chickenman’s original production engineer, Mike King.
“The Complete Secret Adventures of the Tooth Fairy” contains:
- 11 CDs in a gorgeous box
- All 325 original radio broadcast episodes
- The long-lost wedding episode: “The Tooth Fairy Gets Married”
- An exclusive interview I conducted with Dick Orkin (aka Newton Snookers, the Molar Marauder)
- The original Tooth Fairy “demo tape” that was sent to radio stations before the series even existed
- Your very own authentic Tooth Ranger Card
Each of these collector’s editions has gotten rave reviews from fans all over the world.
I’ll truly miss shipping these radio comedy treasures, because I know that each package delivers so much joy to the recipient.
Here is where to order one of the last remaining “Chickenman” collectors’ packages.
Here is where to order one of the last remaining “Tooth Fairy” collectors’ packages.
If you’re a fan of one or both series, please share your memories, favorite episodes, etc. in the “comments” field below.