Download your FREE 2-Hour Audio Seminar
“The Actor’s Guide to Audiobook Narration”
Download your free 2-Hour audio seminar now and learn how actors can apply their training, skills and experience to achieve audiobook narration success!
- I've heard audiobooks are an awful lot of work compared to on-camera and other VO work, for similar or less money. True?
- Is audiobook work SAG-AFTRA and ACTRA approved?
- Are there specialized audiobook acting classes you need to do audiobook work?
- I know how to create an on-camera reel ...how do I create an audiobook reel?
- I've heard horror stories about ACX from other actors, where they took on projects and made no money. Is this common?
- I've also done a fair amount of voice over work. Does that give me an edge over actors who haven't done VO?
- What kind of equipment do I need to record from home? What kind of budget?
- How viable is the audio book world for those of us with less experience or, frankly, no audiobook experience?
- Is it realistic to make your book Narration a full time pursuit?
Download Your Actor's Guide to Audiobook Narration
We'll never share your address with any third party. Period.