SECURING A POSITION FOR YOU (AND YOUR STATION) IN RADIO'S FUTURE
by Larry Rosin
1 Hour, 20-Minute Audio Seminar; Instant Download!
Personal recommendation from Dan O'Day:
You Will Learn:
Like it or not, radio is changing dramatically, rapidly...and forever. If the job title you hold
today were to disappear forever, would you be employable? This audio seminar will teach you how to redefine yourself now, so that no matter where technology takes us you'll be eminently employable (and invaluable to your employer).
- "Radio person" vs. "Content Person"
- "Radio station" vs. "Content Provider"
- The skills you need to develop to be in demand in any
- How to avoid looking back and wondering how your
- The shocking revelation of a very well-known radio
- Why the age-old conventional approach to establishing a
successful career no longer applies
- The job of "Radio Program Director" is going to
disappear. Not tomorrow, but sooner than you can
- Why the traditional PD career path is extinct
- The importance of obtaining "the next degree"
- The importance of looking beyond radio's career funnel
- Why program directors need to have their own blogs
- How to make yourself "unfireable" by your radio station
- The one thing you must learn how to write
- How and why you should become an NTR specialist
- How & why you should be your station's podcast master
- Community integration
- The two things PDs should begin doing immediately to
make themselves indispensable
Larry Rosin is President of Edison Media Research,
which offers research and strategic information to
radio and TV stations, newspapers, and cable
networks around the world. The company also
provides political research and conducts exit polls for
virtually all the major news organizations in the U.S.
Internet Security Note
The secure order form on the next page will look