THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR'S RADIO IMAGING SURVIVAL GUIDE
by Dave Foxx
77-Minute Audio Seminar; Instant Download!
Personal recommendation from Dan O'Day:
Here's a long-needed wake-up call for program directors from
Z100/New York's Dave Foxx — one of radio's legendary imaging
gurus. Foxx explains what program directors need to start doing now
to get the most of their own station imaging.
- The key to a successful promo
- How to get more quantity & quality from your producer
- Why your imaging specialist should participate in your perceptual studies
- The danger of "too many layers"
- Why you should replace your Imaging Director
- The challenge of multiple perspectives
- Why the PD should NOT write the station's imaging
- Radical Time Management for imaging specialists
- The continuing education that is required of your imaging
specialist (beyond technical education)
- How to mobilize your air staff as an Early Warning Promo
- The importance of establishing your own Brain Trust
- How to plan your 365-Day Promo Event Guide
- Recommended tools for your production director
Dave Foxx is Creative Services Director of
Z100/New York. ("I get up in the morning, walk
into a padded room filled with toys, and every
two weeks they give me money.") He has won
dozens of production awards, produced a
platinum record, and is "the voice guy" for
dozens of radio stations from Bakersfield and
New York to Tokyo and Paris..
Internet Security Note
The secure order form on the next page will look