In this video, we wrap up my interview with the guy many people consider to be the best dialect coach in the world, Jim Johnson.
* The 3 things you want to accomplish when working on an accent
* Why not all words are created equal
* The overlooked power of accent indicators
* Difference between dialects & accents. (Many people define them incorrectly — especially many “purists.”)
* Playing with Swedish, French, German, Northern Irish, Caribbean, New York Jewish, Pittsburgh, and Yorkshire accents.
Hey – This is the final installment of my conversation Jim, but I’ve got 3 more videos devoted to dialects & accents for you.
So I can let you know when the next one is ready, join the Alert List at https://danoday.com/the-accents-class.