RADIO PROGRAM DIRECTOR'S SURVIVAL GUIDE
by Mike McVay
90-Minute Audio Seminar; Instant Download!
Internationally renowned programming consultant Mike McVay draws upon his own experiences as well as those of many of his peers to present you with real-world scenarios that you might face one day.
Challenging, entertaining, occasionally shocking...
...and it just might save your radio station.
How would you handle these situations if they happened to your radio station?
- Public Indecency
- Air talent DUI
- Getting beaten up on-the-air. (It happened to McVay!)
- Is your radio station secure?
- Listener dies while participating in station promotion
- A private affair made public
- Microphone or telephone left live on-air
- Preparing for an unexpected crisis of "9/11" magnitude
- Giveaways Gone Bad
- Your top morning show talent crosses the street
- The Sales Department pulls a bonehead move
Sample Attendee Reviews
Mike McVay is President of McVay Media, a
broadcast consultancy with clients throughout
North America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia
and Latin America. McVay is universally
recognized as one of radio's leading
Internet Security Note
The secure order form on the next page will look